Together with the restaurant-manager, you are responsible for the daily operational mise en place and coördination of the shift.
You contribute to our main objective: to have 100% happy Poule & Poulette customers!
- putting up staff planning/forecasts
- operational preparation, leading and coordinating the service.
- prepare and send the daily orders to the concerned suppliers
- making the inventory at the end of the month.
- Selection, hiring, and training of kitchen and restaurant staff in collaboration with shift leader and manager and responding and updating candidates.
- Evaluation of the kitchen and hall staff in collaboration with shift leader and manager.
- Organize the crew meetings in collaboration with the manager.
Also, you are able to perform the operational and administrative opening and closing of the restaurant.EMPLOYMENT
- full time (open-ended contract)
- secondary education (recommended)
- Dutch (required)
- English (required)
- French (recommended)