- Serving dishes.
- Checking the kitchen tickets.
- Cleaning the tables and stock table inventory and cutlery.
- Take orders (eat-in and take-out / delivery)
- Organization and preparation of the bar, drinks, and desserts.
- Carry out cash transactions.
- Welcome and serve guests according to the Poule & Poulette guidelines.
- Communication with the kitchen and follow ordering procedures.
- Knowing the products.
- Dealing with complaints and follow-up procedures, checklists and mystery visit checklist.
- Follow basic food safety regulations.
To ensure variety in the function, employees are polyvalent deployed at Poule & Poulette. Employees will regularly be assigned to other functions in function of skills and knowledge.EMPLOYMENTEDUCATION
- secondary education (recommended)
- Dutch (required)
- English (required)
- French (recommended)